We believe investing can be a catalyst for positive social and environmental change.
Walden seeks to manage portfolios that both adhere to a client’s risk/return objectives and reflect their personal values or mission. The primary ways in which Walden achieves impact for our clients is through the following:
- Integrated Investing: Integrate environmental, social, and governance considerations into the investment decision-making process
- Company Engagement: Promote best-in-class practices through dialogue and resolutions
- Proxy Voting: Conscientiously vote client proxies to fulfill our fiduciary duty
- Public Policy Advocacy: Encourage legislators and regulators to require sustainable practices
- Thought Leadership: Leverage expertise to advance solutions
We work with clients to apply the tools and strategies most appropriate for their objectives.